In a fast-paced worldwide economy, e-commerce gives room for the smallest business to reach the global audience with their products and services. ...
In a fast-paced worldwide economy, e-commerce gives room for the smallest business to reach the global audience with their products and services. E-shops are open and available 24/7 and 365 days a year. Typical e-commerce features are: shopping cart, membership management, bank and payment gateway integration, catalogue and product management, printable invoice etc. Let's see them below in detail.
E-Commerce website features
- Responsive web design.
- Logo design.
- Membership management (add, register, edit, delete user account).
- Contact form.
- Multilingual support.
- Sitemap for SEO and easy navigation.
- Website security basic tasks.
- SEO basic tasks.
- Pagespeed optimization basic tasks.
E-Commerce application features
- Unlimited number for products catalogues.
- Multiple subcategories level support.
- No limitation for products uploads.
- Support for digital, intangible and downloadable goods.
- Products manufacturer support.
- Shoppers groups.
- Product variants and price modifiers.
- Advanced products search. Search based on product type.
- Product tags and tags cloud.
- Discounts, discount coupons and gift certificates.
- A product may display a price or can use the 'call for' price feature.
- Full multimedia support (photos, gallery and video) on products page.
- Special offers.
- Products comparison and wish list.
- Scheduled notifications for payments on specific date, recurring or not.
- Any currency support.
- Various shipping and payment methods.
- Open payment support. Pay money dues by entering visitors info and the payment amount in an advanced form (open payment form).
- Integration with Newsletter module.
- Sales reports and logistics book with graphs that can be exported as excel (xls) spreedsheets.
- Payment gateways (paypal, moneybookers, bank deposit, viva wallet) are supported.
- PDF and printable version invoices.
- Diagnostic tool for suggesting solutions to problems and fix incorrect configurations.
- After sales support/informational link for any product.
- Export products in XML file format for price comparison sites etc.