Once the content has been submitted, we move on to the next step of the methodology, that of completing the tasks, corrections and improvements. Validation tools such as CSS Validation, HTML5 Validation following the W3C standard and other validations are used to check the correctness of the code.
Approaching the closure of a project, the structure of the content is optimized for SEO organic results, for performance - page load times and finally, security-related tasks are performed using highly confidential methods.
Closing at this stage we send login detail to the project owners or managers. We are now ready to read the reviews as well as to make the last desired changes in order to present the project to the public.
- Six website redesign mistakes to avoid in section: Web services blog
- The psychology of web performance in section: Web services blog
- Is Your Website User Friendly in section: Web services blog
- 10 Tips for Optimizing Your Website’s Speed in section: Web services blog
- Six reasons of a website failure in section: Web services blog