Once the content's management process complete, we move to the 'integrating the last tasks and fixes' step. More specifically we perform optimizations and bug fixes as well as we also validate the source code using the proper tools such as CSS and HTML5 validators following W3C prototype.
We also apply the basic techniques that are pointed to search engine optimization service, optimize the project's performance as well we finally perform highly confidential methods due to security of your website or web application.
We finally send the login credentials to our client. We are ready to read their reviews as well execute their latest desired changes in order to present this project to public.
- Six website redesign mistakes to avoid in section: Our office's blog
- 10 Tips for Optimizing Your Website’s Speed in section: Our office's blog
- Does Your Web Page Look Spammy in section: Our office's blog
- Six reasons of a website failure in section: Our office's blog
- The psychology of web performance in section: Our office's blog