Once the content's management process complete, we move to the 'integrating the last tasks and fixes' step. More specifically we perform optimizations and bug fixes as well as we also validate the source code using the proper tools such as CSS and HTML5 validators following W3C prototype.
We also apply the basic techniques that are pointed to search engine optimization service, optimize the project's performance as well we finally perform highly confidential methods due to security of your website or web application.
We finally send the login credentials to our client. We are ready to read their reviews as well execute their latest desired changes in order to present this project to public.
- Security tips of online banking by ESET in section: Our office's blog
- Top 8 Cyber Security Tips for Christmas Online Shopping in section: Our office's blog
- Redesign - Documentation area of Elxis CMS in section: Case studies
- E-Commerce - Eshop in section: Website development
- PayPal - Three tips to protect your data in section: Our office's blog