IOSR Rentals is an IOS Reservations (IOSR) extension for almost any kind of vehicle such as cars, motorcycles, scooters, ATV/Quads, buggies, bicycles, yachts/boats and more! To use IOSR Rentals you only need a web browser on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or your mobile phone. The interface suits any screen resolution.
An all around software for your needs!
IOSR Rentals is a multi-user application. The system administrator create accounts for rental companies and each rental company can have multiple users with login access only to their own company. Each company has its own settings, methods of payments, etc. The data (vehicles, bookings, etc) are completely separated and private for each company. A user of company A cannot access the control panel of company B and the opposite. Only site managers and administrators can access the control panels of all companies. Check reference links at the bottom of the current article to view IOSR Rentals screenshots.
API integrationUnless you use IOSR Rentals as a desktop application and make rentals only via the control panel you will surely need to create an API connection of IOSR Rentals with one or more remote sites. For this purpose we provide you ready to use plugins for Wordpress, Elxis CMS and standard PHP sites. Installing a plugin in your favorite CMS is an one-click action. You configure the plugin and you are ready to use it and accept reservations with fully secure and transparent connections.
Demo modeIOSR Rentals can work in demo mode for the whole installation or for specific customers(s) only. In demo mode everything is accessible as usual however save process won't be completed. A message regarding demo mode restrictions will be triggered instead. Also in demo mode IOSR Rentals does not sends e-mails. However the XML/JSON APIs (API Integration) work as usual and accept reservations with the exception that no notification e-mails are sent. Remote bookings can be disabled from IOSR Rentals general settings area in case you want to disable receiving bookings from API at all! Do you want to disable it for a specific customer? Simply disable the custromer's API integration entry from APIs section!
IOSR Rentals is a multi-dimensional application. It can be used as an office back-end application for rent-a-car companies want just to manage their reservations manually and/or as an online booking software where all the booking and payment process will be performed automatically.
Did you know that we use IOSR Rentals software to build vehicles rental website? Visit vehicles rental package and explore some of the most powerful features (like software as a service - SAAS one) IOSR Rentals offers to anyone interest.
IOS Reservations (IOSR)
25,00€ (Required - one per Elxis installation)
IOS Reservations (IOSR) component is an online booking platform. The core of the system is a component for Elxis CMS. IOSR can be extended to provide bookings for hotels (IOSR Hotels), car rentals (IOSR Rentals), tickets (IOSR Aero) and almost anything that can be booked online. So, IOS Reservations (IOSR) component is a place holder for IOSR extensions and has no front-end functionality by itself.
IOSR Rentals copyright removal license (CRL)
IOSR Rentals is provided as a white labeled software for its public interface. This means that the site/API plugin visitors will not see any copyright note 'by I Open Source'. In companies control panel there is a small copyright note at the bottom of the pages. You are not allowed to remove or hide this copyright note unless you buy a special Copyright Removal License.
After you purchase such a license we will contact you to provide us your IOSR Rentals activation key and your site's URL address. Note that IOSR Rentals has to be activated in order for the Copyright Removal License to work.
- I don't want to pay for an extra license, can I use the IOSR Rentals?
Off course! You can use IOSR Rentals you legally purchased just fine with all its features. The Copyright Removal License is only for the removal of Is Open Source copyright from the companies control panel, nothing else.
- Does the Copyright Removal License expires?
No. The license never expires and has no time limitations.
- Can I use the same license on other IOSR Rentals installations?
No. The Copyright Removal License is for one IOSR Rentals installation and cannot be used, or transferred, to an other site as it is bind to your unique IOSR Rentals activation key which also cannot be used/transferred to an other site.
- I got a CRL license, do I have the copyright of IOSR Rentals?
No. IOSR Rentals is commercial software developed and copyrighted by Is Open Source / Ioannis Sannos and you are limited to the terms of IOSR Rentals license. With the CRL license you only get the permission to remove the visible Is Open Source copyright note from IOSR Rentals companies control panel.
- I purchased a Copyright Removal License, now what?
We will contact you and ask you for your IOSR Rentals activation key and your site's URL address. After your reply you will get an email with a license file and instructions on how to use it. If you dont want to waste time with emails exchange, during your purchase write us your IOSR Rentals activation key and your site's URL address in the order's comments area.
- I own IOSR Rentals 1.5 and I dont see Is Open Source copyright
Up to version 1.5 IOSR Rentals didnt displayed Is Open Source copyright at the companies control panel but your own company name instead. This changed in IOSR Rentals 1.6. If you perform an update to version 1.6 then Is Open Source copyright will be displayed and to remove it you must purchase an CRL license.
Updates, support and license
- Commercial license. You are allowed to install and use this extension in one (1) Elxis website only. By purchasing this extension and/or IOSR component you will get a product key for each software activation.
- Refund process is not applicable for IOS Reservation, IOSR Rentals and the copyright removal license.
- Modification of the source code (HTML/PHP/JS) is NOT allowed, is illegal and leads to license termination and denial of support and updates. Further license or copyright violations lead to legal actions against you.
- IOSR Rentals extension, IOS Reservations component and underlying technology rights owned by Ioannis Sannos (IOS).
- We provide free updates and free e-mail support for solving problems related to the application itself. We don’t provide free support for issues that have to do with your hosting server, CMS, your technical skills and anything else except IOSR Rentals.
- If you need paid services like support, installation, activation, license key issue or module/plugin development, modifications in styling can contact with us.
- Please contact directly with Is Open Source / Ioannis Sannos for new features requests.
webgift dev is the official software reseller of Is Open Source company. Review carefully the license notice, permissions and restrictions above and feel free to contact with us for any further information.
a. Elxis CMS of version 5.0 or newer.
b. IOS Reservations 5.0+
IOS Reservations component v5.0 or newer. Prior versions of IOS Reservations (like the 4.x and 3.x series) are not compatible with this extension.
We strongly recommend the use of Firefox or Chrome web browser in administration and companies’ control panels.