Professional email is the service associated with a custom domain instead of free service like gmail or hotmail. To get your own professional email address, using your own custom domain, you need to register a domain name and sign up for a web hosting plan. You can use your own domain for custom email addresses Most people can get by just fine using free email services, but there are a lot of instances where having your own professional email can come in handy. Get your professional email and integrate it with an existing (or not) Gmail account for 100,00€. Connect through Gmail user inte...
Professional email is the service associated with a custom domain instead of free service like gmail or hotmail. To get your own professional email address, using your own custom domain, you need to register a domain name and sign up for a web hosting plan.
You can use your own domain for custom email addresses
Most people can get by just fine using free email services, but there are a lot of instances where having your own professional email can come in handy.
Get your professional email and integrate it with an existing (or not) Gmail account for 100,00€. Connect through Gmail user interface and receive/send as your new email account! Order Now! *
What are domains, and what do they have to do with email?
Domains are what we use to organize the internet into something that we can navigate without having to remember long strings of numbers called IP addresses. When you visit Webgift, for example, you have to type the webgift.dev domain into your web browser. Email addresses use domains in a similar way. In the same way that the webgift.dev domain is able to direct your web browser to our website, the domain portion of an email address is able to direct your email to the correct mail server.
When you look at an email address, it's easy to see the domain. For example, let's say your email is email@example.com. Everything to the right of the @ symbol is the domain, so the email domain in this case would be example.com. Everything to the left is your account or username. When you set up your own professional email, you can select anything you like as the account or username (f.e: info, support, tech). The domain portion, however, has to correspond to a domain name that you register and own the rights to.
What is an email hosting service?
An email hosting service is a type of internet hosting service that specifically operates and sells access to email servers. Most web hosting services also provide email hosting, but there are exceptions. There are also email hosting services that only do email and don't offer web hosting services at all.
webgift dev provide web hosting service! It means that you can not only host email messages but also can host a whole website with its file system, databases etc in case you desire in future. Contact with us and learn how to get your own professional email.
Who needs professional email?
Free email services are available from providers like Gmail and Yahoo, and you may also be able to get a free email account from your internet service provider (ISP), work, school, or other organizations that you're associated with. With all these sources of free email accounts, most people can get by just fine without their own professional email.
Examples where having professional email can come in handy
- Business owners: Even if you're operating as a sole proprietorship and have no employees, having an email that's associated with the same domain as your website makes you look professional. You also have the option of creating custom email addresses for different purposes, like customer service.
- Freelancers and independent contractors: This is another case where having your own professional email helps you look more professional. First impressions are important, and having a professional email address instead of a free one is a big part of that first impression.
- Organizations: Custom email isn't just for the business world. If you run a community organization, or are part of one, you can set up professional email addresses for yourself and other members, for community and press contacts, and any other purpose.
- Security concerns: Registering your own domain, and then using a highly secure email host can protect your anonymity, security, and privacy. If you're concerned about privacy, make sure to use a registrar that supports private registration.
While those are some of the most common reasons to set up a custom professional email, you can set one up for any reason, or no reason at all! If you register a domain, and you want to use it for email, there's nothing stopping you!
* Price include domain name registration for one or two years (minimum domain registration period per extension), a hosting plan for one year and the integration service (one time charge fee) between the hosting provider and Gmail service.