The European Pulsar Timing Array (EPTA) is a multinational European collaboration whose aim is to increase the precision and quality of pulsar science results by combining the efforts and resources of the various member institutions and telescopes . For the project's needs a fully functional template (Pulsar) was developed and a set of customized functions.
: Source: Institute of Astrophysics - Forth. : Wikipedia
"I feel really grateful for this collaboration! Many thanks to all the members for the beautiful comments, the selection and the recognition!"
Superb service and professionalism. Webgift produced an outstanding result for a very demanding project, in record time. The communication throughout the development process was excellent, with Stavros always responding to our requests in a very timely manner. For a highly skilled professional developer with excellent customer service, look no further!
Antoniadis J. - Associate Researcher - FORTH Institute of Astrophysics.
- Corporate presentation - Special Car Service in section: Selected projects
- Corporate presentation - Greek Rwanda Travels in section: Selected projects
- Tourism - Zante Plaza Hotels in section: Selected projects
- Aragu Restaurant in section: Selected projects
- FORTH - CS - Signal Processing Laboratory in section: Selected projects