After the first stable version of the fourth generation of Elxis CMS was released in November 2012, we started developing a list of new extensions as also restate the source code for a number of extensions that was initially developed and they were compatible with the earlier versions of Elxis cms 200x.x.
We analytically quote the lists of extensions below. These lists are updated at regular time intervals.
- Aurora Package 2.6: The 1st responsive template for Elxis CMS 4.x.
- Paypal Donations 1.0: module displays a PayPal donation form and allows you to receive donations to your PayPal account.
- Exchange Rates 1.0: module shows exchange rates from European Central Bank (ECB).
- Butterfly 1.0: An alternative back-end template for Elxis CMS 4.x.
- Ares 2.2: Responsive Front-end template for Elxis CMS 4.x.
- Hector 1.0: Template based on colors of aqua and graphite.
- iView 1.1: Rotation images module with 35 different rotation effects. The iView module was adapted to our homepage, where you can see it live.
- Slidorion 1.1: Module that uses image and content rotation with the form of tabs.
- Flickr Slide Show 1.0: Content Plugin that rotates images from Frickr.com
- Mega menu 1.0: Creates a horizontal drop down menu with unlimited number of sub-menu items separated them into columns (by fours or threes or by pairs or a single column).
- Elastic Slider 1.1: An image slideshow module with thumbnail preview.
- Tag Index 1.1: An extension that present lists of keywords in alphabetical order.
- ViewerJS 1.2: Content plugin - It shows documents to an Elxis CMS website's visitors. It consists of an alternative and standalone solution in compare with Google Docs Viewer extension.
- Google+ Badge 1.0: Module - The extension links your Google+ page (profile, page or community) to your Elxis CMS site.
- W3C Validator 1.0: Module displays an amount of different validators as provided by World Wide Web Consortium, maintained at W3C by W3C staff and collaborators.
If you are interested in developing a particular extension for your website, please send us your request.
[Updated at 03.01.2017]