Once the stable version of new #Elxis CMS generation released in November 2012, we started developing a list of new extensions as well as rebuild the source code for these that were initially developed and were compatible with the earlier versions of Elxis 200x.x.
Extensions developed in chronological order
Extensions released with Elxis CMS 4.x
The extensions are compatible with versions 4.x and 5.x of Elxis CMS.
- Aurora Package 2.6: The 1st responsive template for Elxis CMS.
- Paypal Donations 1.0: module displays a PayPal donation form and allows you to receive donations to your PayPal account.
- Exchange Rates 1.0: module shows exchange rates from European Central Bank (ECB).
- Butterfly 1.0: An alternative back-end template for Elxis CMS.
- Ares 2.2: Responsive Front-end template for Elxis CMS.
- Hector 1.0: Template based on colors of aqua and graphite.
- iView 1.1: Image slider with 35 implemented effects.
- Slidorion 1.1: Module that uses image and content transition effects in tabs.
- Flickr Slide Show 1.0: Content Plugin that fetch images from Frickr.com
- Mega menu 1.0: Creates a horizontal drop down menu with unlimited number of sub-menu items separated them into columns (group by fours or threes or by pairs or even a single column).
- Elastic Slider 1.1: An image slideshow module with thumbnail preview.
- Tag Index 1.1: An extension that present lists of keywords in alphabetical order.
- ViewerJS 1.2: Content plugin - Present documents to visitors of an Elxis CMS web site. It is an alternative and standalone solution in compare with Google Docs Viewer extension.
- Google+ Badge 1.0: Module - The extension connect your Google+ page (profile, page or community) with your Elxis CMS site.
- W3C Validator 1.0: Module displays an amount of different validators as provided by World Wide Web Consortium, maintained at W3C by W3C staff and collaborators.
Extensions officially released to Elxis 200x.x
The extensions became compatible with versions 4.x and 5.x of Elxis CMS.
Please send us your request in case that you would like us to develop a specific extension for you.
[Updated on 24.10.2019]